We stayed here for a few nights in October and were highly impressed with Aileen's hospitality and attention to detail. From the moment we arrived we received a very warm welcome and good advice on the best places to visit in Edinburgh. The room was very spacious and spotless with plenty of tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits. Aileen provided a super breakfast with lots of choice, nothing was too much trouble and she even left us some homemade cookies in our room as well as making sure we had snacks for our journey home. Fantastic stay, would definitely recommend and will hopefully be visiting again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property is situated on two floors with the guest rooms situated in the garden flat which has its own private entrance. Guests are provided with a key to enable the flexibility to come and go as they wish. There are 3 Bedrooms all with en suite facilities, a sofa, colour T.V. (with digital Freeview box) and are decorated to the highest standard. Other featuers include; radio alarm clock, hairdryer, hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee and biscuits. A small decanter of whisky and crystal glasses awaits your return from a hectic day so you can unwind before retiring to your extremely comfortable bed. The en suite shower rooms are very spacious and finished to a high standard with fresh fluffy white towels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Victorian Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Town House Hotel Edinburgh
- The Victorian Town House Edinburgh, Scotland