Stayed this week in Le Monde for the second time and certainly was not disappointed. It is a stylish boutique hotel with the additional feature of the rooms based on foreign cities. My room was Berlin and not only well decorated and comfortable but the walls were covered in "cabaret" photos. Bed was excellent with really comfortable pillows. The bathroom again was well designed and laid out with a decent shower, and all you would expect in a good hotel.
The staff whether at reception or breakfast were very friendly and helpful. You could have breakfast in your room at no extra charge but I chose to eat downstairs. Excellent coffee and freshly prepared food which makes a change from the usual buffet style warm fare.
They have a nightclub in the basement which could be noisy but as I was on the third floor heard nothing.
The hotel is ten minutes walk from the main Edinburgh railway station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the 8th trendiest hotel in the UK, we are without a doubt the trendiest hotel on George Street, and one of only three to make the shortlist in Edinburgh. Wander through a unique odyssey of world class eating, drinking and dreaming... without even leaving Edinburgh. Our 18 individually designed rooms are inspired by some of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Monde Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Le Monde Hotel
- Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh Scotland