Having read the mainly positive reviews on Trip Advisor of Le Monde, we stayed for one night at this boutique hotel in Edinburgh with city themed rooms. I am afraid I was a little disappointed. I felt it had a touch of arrogance with both the overall feel and I believed the staff at times at that arrogance. The both meals we had, dinner and breakfast lacked taste and were lack lustre. We stayed in the Bejing room and it felt cold in feel and had very little appeal.
I always judge a hotel on whether I would return to enjoy the experience and I am afraid on my visit to Le Monde I am afraid I wouldn't return.
A positive of this hotel is that it is centrally located within the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the 8th trendiest hotel in the UK, we are without a doubt the trendiest hotel on George Street, and one of only three to make the shortlist in Edinburgh. Wander through a unique odyssey of world class eating, drinking and dreaming... without even leaving Edinburgh. Our 18 individually designed rooms are inspired by some of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Monde Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Le Monde Hotel
- Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh Scotland