Me and my boyfriend had an amazing one night stay in the room 'Paris'. We arrived before 3 (Check in time) but were very kindly allowed to leave our luggage in the hotel until our room was ready. During this time we went for some lunch and shopping which was made so much easier by not having to drag our cases about. I got a phone call from the hotel about 2:30 to say our room was ready whenever we were ready. The room was beautiful, we did feel as though we were in Paris! The view over George Street was amazing and we had the best nights sleep. The hotel is right next to the Hard Rock Cafe where we had cocktails, drinks and dinner which was perfect. Thanks again Le Monde for an amazing stay. The only thing we regret was not booking more nights!! Will definitely be coming back again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the 8th trendiest hotel in the UK, we are without a doubt the trendiest hotel on George Street, and one of only three to make the shortlist in Edinburgh. Wander through a unique odyssey of world class eating, drinking and dreaming... without even leaving Edinburgh. Our 18 individually designed rooms are inspired by some of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Monde Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Le Monde Hotel
- Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh Scotland