We stayed here for the first 2 nights of our honeymoon and really enjoyed it as a base for our first couple of days. The rooms are quite funky, which we really liked but make you don't mind a bit of a different room decoration. We enjoyed having the bars downstairs - breakfast was excellent. It is also in a great location for seeing the main sites of Edinburgh. Car parking is a small pain - you need to park in the NCP car park which is a 5 min walk away - however it is a safe car park and reasonably priced to leave overnight. Girls at reception helped my wife out getting the bags down, which was a nice touch especially given none of them could really lift my heavy bags!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the 8th trendiest hotel in the UK, we are without a doubt the trendiest hotel on George Street, and one of only three to make the shortlist in Edinburgh. Wander through a unique odyssey of world class eating, drinking and dreaming... without even leaving Edinburgh. Our 18 individually designed rooms are inspired by some of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Monde Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Le Monde Hotel
- Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh Scotland