Open today: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM

Book in advance
from
$166.89
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Whiski Bar & Restaurant
1,169 results
All reviews haggis live music every night royal mile the sticky toffee pudding cranachan scotland
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

On a recent visit to Edinburgh had dinner one night at this upscale pub. It was early but the place was rocking. The staff did fine for the conditions and a local brew settled things down. For a starter I had the cullen sink. It was chock full of fish and potatoes and some greens, accompanied by 2 nice slices of bread. The main was a steak and whisky pie. Lage chunks of beef and potatoes with a lovely sauce. Overall a great dinner.

2  Thank Fred S
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

Ok so I don't like to submit poor reviews.
But I wish I hadnt been
One of the dirtiest toilets I've seen in Edinburgh.
Do check them beforehand and this will help you make up your mind.
A busy busy spot for the tourist.
Over priced and small portions.
Smallest fish n chips I've ever had served at the highest price.

3  Thank Baz7171
Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

First time in Edinburgh and I was in search for fish and chips. Whiski Bar did not disappoint! The piece of haddock was large, so fresh and savory. It was served with peas and chips. My husband had the steak sandwich which he said was delicious. Various local beers on tap. Great portions and a great atmosphere.

2  Thank kims9598
Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

On our second night in Edinburgh we called in the The Whiski Bar & Restaurant with a view to eat. The place was busy and the dining area full. The staff made us welcome and organised a table near the end of the bar for us to have a drink whilst waiting for a better table to come free. After about half an hour we moved to a bigger table and were able to order, I ordered a burger and my wife scampi. We also had a bottle of wine. The food was good, but not excellent unlike some of the other places we went. I would go again because of the staff and try something else from the menu. The location was excellent.

3  Thank chrisgL114UU
Reviewed July 20, 2019

Took my mum and dad here for dinner when we visited Edinburgh. The staff were incredibly nice, so attentive. Extremely generous. The rump steak was perfect, it even came with the perfect amount of sides included in the price! Live music started at 10.30, it was a folk band. Unbelievably talented 😍 amazed at how nice everyone was! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

1  Thank Dillykaru