I have stayed in many hotels in my time and especially in Edinburgh but i was blown away by every aspect of my stay at this wonderful hotel. Firstly the service that i received on arrival was outstanding, professional, friendly and immediately gave me the impression that i was staying in a really special place and the room did not disappoint. I was shown to one of the jacuzzi suites which is stunning. Everything about the room is fabulous especially the jacuzzi which my only grumble is that it takes a while to fill up but this is minor.
I was meant to stay for one night but loved the room so much that i asked to stay for another night which the reception staff, Erwin sorted out for me promptly. So i am also getting to stay tonight which i am loving!!
Would definitely recommend to anyway above the Sheraton, Malmaison, Hilton. It's the best hotel i've stayed in, in Edinburgh and very reasonably priced.
I hope to return again at some point in the future. Keep up the good work Nira Caledonia!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nira Caledonia is surrounded by the cobbled streets and Georgian elegance of New Town, a short stroll from Princes Street, Nira Caledonia is a central yet peaceful Edinburgh retreat. Amid the plush pelmets, rich textures and original cornices you'll find flat-screen televisions, Nespresso coffee machines, complimentary Wi-Fi and iPod docking stations. You'll find warm, heartfelt service and a cool, quirky style. Each of our sumptuous rooms and suites is unique, with its own opulent character. Many have vast floor-to-ceiling sash windows, others open out onto a private garden and some feature a relaxing Jacuzzi. All have new ultra-comfortable beds and pillows of goose feather and down. As a protected Grade A building we don't have a lift, but our porters are always on hand and we offer 24-hour room service. The cuisine at our restaurant is natural, fresh and often organic, with ingredients farmed, caught, raised or bred in Scotland and with over 25 Scotch whiskey blends and single malts, our bar also focuses on local flavours. With a friendly touch - and a touch of theatre - we welcome independent-minded travellers who prefer to go their own way. Come our way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nira Caledonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nira Caledonia Hotel Edinburgh
- Number 10 Edinburgh
- Number 10 Hotel Edinburgh
- Number Ten Edinburgh
- Nira Caledonia Edinburgh, Scotland