The pillow cases were dirty with snot. When I asked for a clean pillow the staff were less than friendly. The TV did not work, WIFI was not working either. The light bulb by the bed had blown, when I asked for a replacement the man asked me "what have u done to it?". Very dusty too. When I asked for a blanket because te room was so cold te gave me wat looked like a dogs blanket. Would never recommend this place and don't understand hw it's a 4 star, I'd class it 1.5 stars
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ben Craig Guest House provides you with the best of Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Scotland's capital city, Edinburgh. We deliver only the highest standards and warmest welcome to all of our customers, making them feel at home in our Victorian building which is fully fitted with original period décor and quality soft furnishings.Our convenient position in the south side of the city means that you are within reasonable walking distance of many of Edinburgh's top tourist attractions, including the historic Old Town, the Scottish Parliament Buildings, Holyrood Palace, various galleries and Edinburgh Castle. Ben Craig Guest House also offers you secure car parking at the front and rear of the house, free on street parking, and the easy option of public transport, allowing you to leave your car and enjoy a stress free day in the capital. You will also benefit from the extensive variety of restaurants, shops and bars situated nearby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Ben Craig House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ben Craig House Hotel Edinburgh
- Ben Craig House Edinburgh, Scotland