I booked Abercorn Guest House after a recommendation from a friend who lives in Portobello ( no bettter recommendation than from a local) and we were heading there for a friends 40th celebrations. What can I say that hasn't already been said by previous guests? Nothing, the room was beautiful, stylish and comfortable and the welcome amazing. Its like staying with a friend who makes you feel at home.
We got the bus out from Edinburgh, which was easy. We just asked the driver where about we should get off which was at the park and no problem.
Room lovely, bed was so comfy, the type of bed that you wish check out was midday. Breakfast was fab and much needed after a few drinks the night before at Esby bar. Hospitality at its best. I would definitely book again and recommend Abercorn Guest House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abercorn is a large Victorian family property, an Old Manse built in 1870. This luxurious four-star GOLD accommodation has recently been refurbished and offers double ,twin and family rooms for up to 5 persons. Easy access to city center every 10 minutes and the buses are 24 hours a day and close to sandy beach, shops and restaurants. A very warm welcome awaits, so why not book today and have a superb stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Abercorn Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abercorn Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Abercorn Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland