This was our second visit to Abercorn. We actually stayed in the same room we had back in 2009. It is a great location, shops across the road and a bus just outside that takes you into Edinburgh city in about 10-15 minutes - perfect location. Angela (the owner) makes you feel like family - such a lovely lady. Rooms are comfortable with everything you need. Breakfasts are huge too. Couldn't fault the place and Angela is so warm and friendly. Highly recommend Abercorn. By the way, parking isn't an issue on the main street, and even though it can be busy at times, noise isn't an issue and we were at the front of the house. Great place in a great location!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abercorn is a large Victorian family property, an Old Manse built in 1870. This luxurious four-star GOLD accommodation has recently been refurbished and offers double ,twin and family rooms for up to 5 persons. Easy access to city center every 10 minutes and the buses are 24 hours a day and close to sandy beach, shops and restaurants. A very warm welcome awaits, so why not book today and have a superb stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Abercorn Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abercorn Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Abercorn Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland