Braveheart Guest House is by no means a 4 star hotel... it is very much a house, and an old one at that. HOWEVER, it is perfectly comfortable, good breakfast, warm employees and a great location for walking around Edinburgh. I can't say enough about how friendly and accomodating the employees were; they really wanted you to be comfortable, well fed and able to enjoy the city that they all appear to love so much. I had a single room with the toilet down the hall, and I found it to be a very comfortable stay. I would absolutely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Braveheart Guest House offers high quality Bed and Breakfast accommodation to visitors eager to stay in the heart of Edinburgh - Scotland's historic capital city. Located just off a vibrant city centre full of restaurants, bars, hotels and theatres. Braveheart Guest House is perfect if you are planning to visit the Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace - or the stunning Edinburgh Castle. Braveheart Guest House was built in the early eighteenth century and eight rooms, of which six are en-suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Braveheart City Centre Guest House Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braveheart City Centre Guest House Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Braveheart City Centre Guest House Edinburgh Scotland