The room was clean, big, the bed was great, comfy and big. The bathroom was good, but the shower was only fixed, no hose to use (i didn't want to wash my hair, but i had to :(. Free parking was very good idea, but wifi was free only for half an hour. But all together, it was great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within walking distance of Portobello Beach, Holyrood Park and the stunning views from Arthur's Seat ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Scotland