Booked a twin room for an overnight stay with my son 6/7th July and included the dinner and breakfast option. It had been a long day and we didn't arrive until 7.15pm tired and hungry. The receptionist was exceptionally friendly and informative and we were made to feel welcome and at home. I have not stopped at a Premier Inn before but was pleasantly surprised.
The room was spacious airy and bright and spot on clean and comfortable. Dinner was in the adjoining Beefeater and was very good with plenty of choice. Breakfast was also plentiful with the as much as you want offer well cooked and well presented .All in all a very pleasurable and relaxing stay. I wouldn't hesitate to stop here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within walking distance of Portobello Beach, Holyrood Park and the stunning views from Arthur's Seat ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Scotland