This hotel is a brief bus ride (no. 44) from the centre of Edinburgh. It's set back off the main road next to a Tesco Express/Esso petrol station which did attract some noise late one night from local boy racers. The car park is large and located behind the hotel so it seemed secure, although we didn't use it as we hadn't travelled by car. It's attached to a Beefeater pub/restaurant (Lady Nairne) which the bus driver was aware of, but not the Premier Inn! Large, comfortable room but no lift for guests. Good friendly and helpful staff. Ideal for a short city break as it's particularly convenient for the city centre and getting a bus to Ocean Terminal to see the royal yacht Britannia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within walking distance of Portobello Beach, Holyrood Park and the stunning views from Arthur's Seat ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Scotland