This was the worst night I ever had with Premier Inn network , I do use them a lot as we have business account with them.
First of all tiny rooms and they do need refurbishment ,could hardly see TV due to it size , was very hot outside and I do understand they do not have air con but when I told them it is extremely hot in my room about 30 degrees Celsius I was told there is fan in my room , when I check it I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry as size of it was just ridiculous and was not giving any air at all! I wasn't even able to fully open window and staff never mentioned that they can unlock them if I want.There is no lift in this hotel I had very heavy bags and it was nightmare to get into 2nd floor.
Food wasn't nice when asked for medium stake I was given one full of blood.
Overall wouldn't recommend to anyone and to be honest I expected more from this hotel after previous experience with them really shame as I will look to change places I am staying in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within walking distance of Portobello Beach, Holyrood Park and the stunning views from Arthur's Seat ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Scotland