My daughter and myself stayed at Premier East from 28th Oct to 31st Oct. The staff throughout our stay were pleasant friendly and helpful. We arrived in the evening and were given room no 2. This room smelled strongly of smoke which was not pleasant. We reported this immediately but could not be moved as the hotel was full, the room is also quite noisy as we found out in the night ,as 2 firedoors are opening on to the landing. we were moved to room no 9 the following morning, without any fuss at all. We went out as the room was not ready and when we returned all our belongings were moved for us.The buses for the city are right outside the Hotel no 4 and 44 £1 30 each way and a taxi seems to be depending how they feel, which varied between £6.85 and £8 oo to Waverly station. Be aware this hotel has no lift so is not disabled friendly. The usual Premier high standards of clean crisp bedding and clean rooms applied and we enjoyed a very pleasant stay. Thanks to all concerned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within walking distance of Portobello Beach, Holyrood Park and the stunning views from Arthur's Seat ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Scotland