Staff very welcoming. Room comfortable but outside was very noisy (even with the windows closed) Stayed 2 nights and was woken up a couple of times each night. Most hotels I've stayed in offer free wi-fi (only first 30 minutes free at this hotel) and kept losing connection. Staff were lovely and breakfast was great value for money. However, on my first night, I visited the restaurant for my evening meal. I ordered the Chicken Makhani @ £9.50+ and the chicken and the sauce were luke- warm and some pieces were even cold. Luckily I have suffered no ill-effects and it was the only lowlight of an otherwise pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot, close to Edinburgh Castle, from which to explore this forward-looking global city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lauriston Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel Scotland