I stayed with my husband at the Premier Inn Lauriston Place unfortunately there is no car park attached to the hotel however there is parking a few hundred yards down the road, it is around £15 for 24 hours but if you show the ticket to reception you are given a reduction. The staff are really friendly and make you feel special when you book in, lovely to see a smiling face when you arrive. We had room 508 it was very quiet except for the seagulls who woke us up at 4-30 each morning, I guess they were just early rises. The room was a odd shape but it seemed to work. We had a problem with one of the bedside lights and reported it to reception we did not wait long for the maintenance man to arrive and sort it out. He was really nice, polite with a big smile, he asked if there was anything else he could do for us before he left. A pat on the back for all the staff, we would certainly stop there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot, close to Edinburgh Castle, from which to explore this forward-looking global city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lauriston Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel Scotland