A very simple but clean hotel in a fairly central area (close to the Grassmarket). Staff at reception were lovely & helpful. It was a very warm couple of days but we could open the bedroom window and there was a small fan to move the air around which was great. There's a good shop round the corner but (be warned).. if you're looking at the front of the hotel, the street on your left leads close to the red light district! The street on the right leads to a sainsburys and the grassmarket (again to the right).. it's not a terrible location but non-locals wouldn't know this and may wander into the wrong bar! .. go to the grassmarket for pubs etc.. and then up the hill to the castle & royal mile.. or across the bridges or mound to Princes st..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot, close to Edinburgh Castle, from which to explore this forward-looking global city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lauriston Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel Scotland