We stayed for two nights over the October half-term. The rooms were warm, clean and comfortable with everything you could want - except toiletries. But then you don't really expect them in a 'reasonably priced' hotel.
We had breakfast and one evening meal in the hotel restaurant. The food was great with plenty of choice and excellent service. The waiters were really friendly and gave us plenty of tips on where to find the best shops and which attractions we might like to visit.
The hotel is within walking distance of most of the main shopping areas and the 'touristy' part of Edinburgh.
The only draw-back is having to leave the car in a car-park in a nearby street. But that didn't really spoil our stay. Brilliant visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot, close to Edinburgh Castle, from which to explore this forward-looking global city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lauriston Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel Scotland