Travelling to Edinburgh for the first time with my mum and little brother, I was looking for a safe, centrally located, child friendly place close to all the attractions as this was an impromptu weekend trip. In premier inn, I found all of these and more. Its so conveniently situated close to the city centre and all the enchanting edinburgh attractions that everywhere we wanted to go was only a 15 min walk or a short taxi ride away. The neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful, just like in an alexander m. smith book. The rooms were very nice and clean, they had added an extra bed for my brother in the same room for little extra charge. However,the best part: there is a superb indian restaurant called Gandhi's which we chanced upon, very close to the hotel. If one is too tired after sightseeing, they deliver food to the hotel which was great!
All in all, a good holiday stay and excellent value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot, close to Edinburgh Castle, from which to explore this forward-looking global city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lauriston Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel Scotland