I say 2nd choice because ideally we would have liked to have stopped on Princess Street as we did in November but could not because of the city being so busy for the Scotland/Wales Rugby Game. However the hotel and the staff were excellent as was the Brewers Fayre next door. A great nights sleep, a short journey to the city centre and very close to decent eating houses and pubs just down the road near the Royal Yacht. Next time it will be a tough decision as to which one to stay inn!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to sweeping harbourside views before hopping in a bus or taxi straight into town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Leith) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel Scotland