We were left in a panic when the B&B we had booked in Edinburgh cancelled at the last minute leaving us scrambling for affordible accommodation. We found this hotel to be perfect. Out of the way of the crowds, a short bus ride into town with the bus out front and a wonderful view of the harbour. The room was spotless and the shower was excellent. The room got a little warm and we were provided with a fan. The people at the desk offered a second fan if the room wasn't cool enough. We couldn't have been happier with the service of the staff. The cost was far less than the hotels in town, our one day bus pass amounted to 3.50 pounds each. We were in walking distance to the Britannia and there was a 24-7 Asda's less than 10 minute walk away (late night beer and wine - handy). The hotel restaurant was not the best, old bacon, blah! However the wonderful restaurant along the walk had an outdoor patio, the best salmon I've had in years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to sweeping harbourside views before hopping in a bus or taxi straight into town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Leith) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel Scotland