Have stayed here many times in the past two years. It is by the sea, and if you're lucky enough to get a sea view room, you could imagine yourself being in Spain!
The rooms are typical Premier Inn - well appointed, and clean. The bathrooms are beginning to show signs of wear and tear though and could do with being renovated. The chipboard panelling on the bath and vanity units is swelling and breaking up and there was evidence that damp had penetrated the floor in the room we had this time round - there was a slight 'bulge' on one area of the bathroom floor.
The breakfast arrangements are mainly good. We like the way you are shown to a specific table, but there was a little inconsistency in provision of decaffinated tea and coffee. Added to that, on a couple of mornings, the hot water to make your tea/coffee with was not very hot. While accepting the limits of the health and safety brigade nowadays, I can't help feeling a mains operated urn would be better.
The staff are delightful though and can't be any more helpful.
Would we go back? Of course. It's worth it for the view alone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to sweeping harbourside views before hopping in a bus or taxi straight into town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Leith) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel Scotland