All reviews stayed here for nights would stay here again comfortable beds pubs fringe
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I stayed at this B&B for nearly 2weeks, run by the friendlIest of people - Mr & Mrs Smith. The room was so lovely and comfortable the breakfast really yummy and almost to much to eat! recommend this guest house! Thnx again Mr&Mrs Smith :) see u soon.

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I had a bit of a holiday emergency, with a sprained ankle, so a friend booked a room here for me. I arrived at midnight, no problem, they made special arrangements, and left a note on my door to welcome me. The host was lovely and made a fantastic breakfast! I didn't have high expectations when I arrived, due to the circumstances, but made an amazing discovery.

Comfortable beds, friendly hosts, hot showers, clean rooms, delicious breakfast, what more could you want?!I would highly recommend!

Room tip: Single room was quite small- only occured to me because a sprained ankle meant I was confined to it a great deal! But only £5 for a bigger room anyway.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

Lovely guest house and the owners are very nice people, and thank you for reccomending the restaurant as well was lovely :) see u when we visit Edinburgh again

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed June 21, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I recently spent two nights at the Smiths Guest House and had a very pleasant stay. The guest house is in a good location and the staff were very helpful and friendly. The bedroom was very spacious and clean and brightly lit. We will definitely come again to stay.

Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Lovely place to stay. Very good breakfast and the owners very friendly and informative. Would very definitely stay here again :-)

Date of stay: June 2012