Smiths' Guest House
The Scotsman Hotel(Edinburgh)
$156
$123
  • Room Service
Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$168
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I stayed at this B&B for nearly 2weeks, run by the friendlIest of people - Mr & Mrs Smith. The room was so lovely and comfortable the breakfast really yummy and almost to much to eat! recommend this guest house! Thnx again Mr&Mrs Smith :) see u soon.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I had a bit of a holiday emergency, with a sprained ankle, so a friend booked a room here for me. I arrived at midnight, no problem, they made special arrangements, and left a note on my door to welcome me. The host was lovely and made a fantastic breakfast! I didn't have high expectations when I arrived, due to the circumstances, but made an amazing discovery.

Comfortable beds, friendly hosts, hot showers, clean rooms, delicious breakfast, what more could you want?!I would highly recommend!

Room Tip: Single room was quite small- only occured to me because a sprained ankle meant I was confined to it a great deal! But only £5 for a bigger room anyway.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

Lovely guest house and the owners are very nice people, and thank you for reccomending the restaurant as well was lovely :) see u when we visit Edinburgh again

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 21, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I recently spent two nights at the Smiths Guest House and had a very pleasant stay. The guest house is in a good location and the staff were very helpful and friendly. The bedroom was very spacious and clean and brightly lit. We will definitely come again to stay.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Lovely place to stay. Very good breakfast and the owners very friendly and informative. Would very definitely stay here again :-)

• Stayed: June 2012