The hostel is very well placed, it's walking distance to all the major city attractions. The room itself is no big deal, but since our trip wasnt meant for staying locked, it worked just fine.
There are many pubs and restaurants close to the hostel, so having a couple drinks and not finding your way home really isnt a problem.
It also has a big kitchen with all the suplies you can imagine...
Its worth the money.
Just be careful, if you are taking any eletronic device with you, bc the city's plugs are very odd!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fancy having your own private room within a shared apartment, or your very own apartment, right in the city-centre of Edinburgh? Well you can at Euro Hostel’s budget accommodation in Edinburgh Halls. Perfect for everyone from singles and couples to families, backpackers and groups of all sizes, our Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls accommodation is the ideal base to explore this fabulous city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls Scotland