Been there three nights during the Edimburgh festival: while I prefer b&b and hotels, there were basically no other choice.
Location is just perfect, one block from Royal Mile. Rooms, while very basic (we had two single rooms) are quite big (for an hostel standard) and average clean. In some reviews and pictures this could look like a shared apartment: it is, instead, a huge apartment building with single rooms and common spaces (kitchen and bathroom). Each bathroom is shared with other 4 rooms so cleanliness of the bathroom may vary a lot. Again, it's an average, basic hostel. Staff was very kind, reception is open 24 hours a day. It's a good choice for saving money, sleeping steps away from the main tourist sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fancy having your own private room within a shared apartment, or your very own apartment, right in the city-centre of Edinburgh? Well you can at Euro Hostel’s budget accommodation in Edinburgh Halls. Perfect for everyone from singles and couples to families, backpackers and groups of all sizes, our Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls accommodation is the ideal base to explore this fabulous city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls Scotland