Im in Edinburgh on business, this is student halls of residence re marketed to cash in on festival and tourists.
I paid through easyjet £80 a night( room only) shocker, the festival has forced prices through the roof.
Shared shower. room grubby dust on ledges .No tv, not even a wash basin in room.Towels.....extra?? Not even a mattress protector on the bed, disgusting.
Im looking now for any holel for a £100 to get out of here, in a moment but there is nothing about due to festival.
Its worth about £20 a night in real world
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fancy having your own private room within a shared apartment, or your very own apartment, right in the city-centre of Edinburgh? Well you can at Euro Hostel’s budget accommodation in Edinburgh Halls. Perfect for everyone from singles and couples to families, backpackers and groups of all sizes, our Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls accommodation is the ideal base to explore this fabulous city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls Scotland