3 nights very nice, no problems. Very friendly hosts who gave us many helpful suggestions and went out of their way to take care of us. Makes you feel very comfortable and secure. Many of their guests are connected with the University of Edinburgh and repeat customers. Great cooked breakfast, very nice and clean room. No parking lot, however ample street parking. Take the bus into the city, leave the car for trips into the country (St. Andrews was excellent.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maggie and Gordon welcome you to their elegant Victorian guest house situated in the Newington district of Edinburgh, close to the beautiful, historic city centre. The four star Highfield Guest House offers true Scottish hospitality so whether you are here on holiday or on a business trip you will find Highfield's friendly, informal ambience very relaxing and our attention to detail will ensure a comfortable, relaxing and memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Highfield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highfield Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Highfield Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland