My wife and I, together with our two kids were delighted to stumble across this delightful B&B run by Maggie and Gordon. We had arrived exhausted from an overnight train trip from London to Inverness, followed by a 3 hour drive and were warmly welcomed. With the boys too tired to go out, we were offered plates and cutlery to use so we could get takeaway and not travel anymore. The room was spotless and homely and the breakfast was substantial with both hot and cold options. We decided to stay another night before heading off. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maggie and Gordon welcome you to their elegant Victorian guest house situated in the Newington district of Edinburgh, close to the beautiful, historic city centre. The four star Highfield Guest House offers true Scottish hospitality so whether you are here on holiday or on a business trip you will find Highfield's friendly, informal ambience very relaxing and our attention to detail will ensure a comfortable, relaxing and memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Book Direct Rooms, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Highfield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highfield Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Highfield Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland