My mother in law and I just stayed in this guesthouse for five nights. I had a single room and my MIL a double. My room faced the fairly busy main road but it was quiet enough. The whole place was so clean, I was scared to make any kind of mess! My room including the bathroom was spotless, as was the breakfast room. My room was cleaned to this same standard everyday.
Coming from a warm country, I was rather concerned about the cold, and cold it was outside but inside it was toasty. The shower was also hot and strong (this is worth noting for anyone who has experience with the average B&B shower).
The proprietors where friendly and helped me navigate walking around in Edinburgh. The city centre was close enough to walk into.
In all, a lovely and convenient place to stay in Edinburgh. Next time I go, I won't even bother look for anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edinburgh Town House (awarded 4 stars by Visit Scotland Tourist Board). Well situated for all Edinburgh's main tourist attractions. All rooms en-suite and stylishly decorated with every amenity. Superb Breakfast Menu. High speed Wi-Fi throughout, hard wired internet in reception, and private (secure) parking, all free to our guests. Totally Non-Smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms and Despegar.com so you can book your Lauderville Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lauderville Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Lauderville Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland