This B&B is close enough to central Edinburgh to be convenient, but still in a quiet residential neighborhood. Our room was large enough and comfortable. The generous breakfast was served hot and tasty. The staff was friendly with good service. We would stay again should we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Judy and Hutch welcome you to their Victorian terraced house in Edinburgh. Situated in a quiet tree-lined avenue and only minutes from Edinburgh's historic city centre, The Beverley offers the epitomy of true Celtic hospitality. Whether you are in Edinburgh for just one night, on business, or intend to spend longer to explore the capital's many delights, we think you'll find the Beverley ideal, not only for its excellent location but, also for its comfort, attention to detail and unrivalled level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Book Direct Rooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Beverley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beverley Hotel Edinburgh
- The Beverley Edinburgh, Scotland