I stayed at Beverley for a few days and the welcome was very warm. The host gave me lots of information on Edinburgh and the surroundings. The room was not very big but clean and very well furnished.The breakeast was perfect to me with lots of things to choose from and very tasty. It was easy to get to the centre of Edinburgh by taking a bus. Overall I advise this charming hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Judy and Hutch welcome you to their Victorian terraced house in Edinburgh. Situated in a quiet tree-lined avenue and only minutes from Edinburgh's historic city centre, The Beverley offers the epitomy of true Celtic hospitality. Whether you are in Edinburgh for just one night, on business, or intend to spend longer to explore the capital's many delights, we think you'll find the Beverley ideal, not only for its excellent location but, also for its comfort, attention to detail and unrivalled level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your The Beverley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beverley Hotel Edinburgh
- The Beverley Edinburgh, Scotland