We had the double room with the sleigh bed on the top floor at the front, overlooking the park. This room has a sloping ceiling on one side but so do our bedrooms at home so this wasn't an issue for us and it added to the charm. The en-suite shower room was excellent. There was no audible noise from any of the other rooms.The decor throughout was in good condition and everything was clean. The breakfasts were excellent and all the staff and owners friendly and efficient. We thought it a reasonable price for the high season. We were able to park directly outside on the road, and used the excellent regular bus service into the city. We would definitely stay here again if we returned to Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandaig...overlooking the historic Leith Links park. All rooms have En-suite facilities. Complimentary drink on arrival. Free Wi Fi, Hospitality Tray, Radio Alarm Clock, Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandaig Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandaig Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Sandaig Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland