I agree with all of Pauline482 comments. In our many travels and stays in B&B's we have always been greeted personally by the owners. Since we were aware that in this instance we would not arrive until 8pm we advised and reconfirmed with Sandaig that this ETA was valid. However, when we arrived, nobody was on the premises, and only by good fortune three other guests returned to the B&B and let us in. In the two days we stayed there we only met the owner when we were leaving and she followed us to the car because she thought we hadn't paid the account which was incorrect. After a lengthy discussion she was left in no doubt about our grievances and was surprised when we raised the issues we had encountered. We found mosquitoes in the room, only one spare powerpoint for charging camera batteries, mobiles etc. The bed was so uncomfortable that my husband ended up with a sore back for a couple of days. One saving grace was the breakfast, but this does not overcome the feeling that B&Bs owner/manager do not worry about guest relations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandaig...overlooking the historic Leith Links park. All rooms have En-suite facilities. Complimentary drink on arrival. Free Wi Fi, Hospitality Tray, Radio Alarm Clock, Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Book Direct Rooms, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Sandaig Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandaig Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Sandaig Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland