Just got back from a thoroughly enjoyable two nights in Hotel Ceilidh-Donia. Was a great location (a ten minute bus journey from the next street to the Royal Mile) - but with it it brought a nice break from the winter hustle and bustle of the city centre. Gorgeous townhouse on a quiet street - Annette and Maxx are clearly proud of their hotel and couldn't have asked for better hosts. Great breakfasts with lots of choice, beer on demand from the bar and just generally a warm feel. Can't wait to go back at some point!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland