It is a bit tricky to find at first (we took a bus), but friendly locals pointed us in the right direction. Breakfast was fabulous and home cooked. The room was great and very clean with a tea pot and complimentary tea. The best part of it for me? The friendly golden retrievers who were always game for a good belly rub! It felt like I was staying at my family's house instead of in a hotel, which to me is always a good feeling when you're on the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland