A perfect small hotel with a very warm welcome, good facilities and great value for money. More or less by the SW corner of Holyrood Park, its nearest attraction is Arthur's Seat, so the hardy types can set themselves up for the day by sprinting up this 250m extinct volcano, and down the other side to Holyrood Palace. For the rest of us, there are very frequent buses to the city centre - I never had to wait more than 2 minutes - but it will help you massively if you download the Lothian Bus company's app - one of the most useful apps of any description, and a must for Edinburgh's quite complex system. My (single) room was neat, clean and warm; the bathroom likewise. All in all, it deserves its high rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland