“Exquisite Dining Experience!”

Neighborhood: West End
Wittlich, Germany
“Exquisite Dining Experience!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We booked the Atelier Restaurant as part of our Hogmanay celebrations and were not disappointed. The food was exquisite! It was prepared with fresh, local ingredients and excellent flavor. The presentation was superb and artistic. Atelier also has an excellent wine list. The restaurant is extremely small and intimate, so reservations recommended. In addition, the menu was not overpriced. We felt that we received a fair price for a delicious meal! This was a fantastic meal out!

Inverurie, United Kingdom
“The perfect honeymoon meal”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Quite simply the best meal we have ever had, our first romantic meal as a married couple on our mini honeymoon will always be remembered by our taste buds, fantastic menu, faultless service, perfectly cook food, magic little restaurant, would recommend the Atelier to everyone.

Stockport, United Kingdom
“Best meal ever!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My girlfriend and I visited Edinburgh at the beginning of January and wanted somewhere with nice food yet reasonably priced. We checked the reviews on here and they did not let us down!

This was simply the nest food we had ever eaten and for £25 for 2 courses we couldn't argue with the quality of food and service!

The waitress brought over bread and home made olive oil dip whilst we waited for our starters to arrive of which they brought over a second basket of bread for us as it was delicious!

We had the goats cheese tart and pork belly and goats cheese to start along with the rib eyed steak (£4 supplement) and pheasant and confit of duck. The steak was by far the best steak I have ever tasted and the presentation was second to none.

If you ever visit Edinburgh then this has to be top of your list of restaurants! Go and be amazed!

• Visited January 2014
“Nothing short of superb”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is a very personal modern restaurant, not to big meaning staff are on hand almost instantly if you need anything. They were very accommodating and friendly.

The food was simply amazing, this is achieved with a small but focused menu. There is something for every pallet. If you think there is not just order something you would not do normally and trust me you will not be dis appointed.

We started with the pork belly & pigeon starters, when am left wanting more I know am on to something good. It was a little teaser of what was to come. We could not help but stare at all the dishes being served around us continuously asking the waitress what was being served next to us.

Venison is a tough one for me to like but this was just perfect with the black pudding wrap and creamy mustard potatoes. Delicious. My good lady had the Sea Bass needless to say she cleaned the plate.

I must apologies to my partner, the deal was to get 2 desserts and share. My creme brulee, shortbread and sorbet was so good I simply got lost, before I knew it I was staring down the barrels of my partners piercing eyes as I realised I had just finished it all.

It does not come much better than this, its short walk from Haymarket train station, for a 3 course meal with a drink each you are looking at somewhere around £30-40 per head. For this quality of food that is well priced,

Thanks to all the staff and compliments to the chef for a superb meal.

We will 100% definitely be back.

They were very busy so book early :( enjoy

London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We loved our meal here and are still raving about it. We literally could have eaten every item on the menu, they all looked so delicious it was really hard to choose!

Once we had finally decided however, the food was sublime. Great flavours, meticulously prepared, brilliantly cooked. We had a range of items; the Scallops and pork belly was sublime, and the venison and sea bass mains were exceptionally good!
Desserts were brilliant too. Not your classic over sweet desserts but really well thought out flavours. Chocolate and beetroot brownie was sensational, the orange tart was perfect, not too sweet with hints of bitterness. Mmmm really really enjoyed it.

Would highly recommend!

Book a week or 2 ahead, it is a small place and got very busy!

Visited January 2014