“Amazing”

Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Broughton & Calton
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Absolutely loved this restaurant, very classy interior and food choice and quality was excellent, this could never be described as "Just ok nothing special" already recommending to family, friends and work colleagues and I will most certainly be back.

Brilliant!!!!!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I went to this with my friends for lunch, as just heard it had recently opened up in Edinburgh. The table we got was next to the Buffet but was too near it, as lots of people squeezing past us. ( get a table at the back or in the middle area). The place is very large but it filled up really quickly. Some people just in for a quick lunch and others like us, a chat and large eat but taking it slowly. I wanted to try all the food but well my stomach wouldn't let me, it said stop being greedy and come back another day !! It was only £7.99 for lunch and an unlimited sofa drink £2.40. The staff are very helpful and the food was always filled up. There was Indian, Thai, Chinese, British, and Italian food to try. The desserts had various gateaux's, ice cream, jelly and fruit to choose from. Definitely will be going back. At night I think it was about £13.99 but they seemingly add on other food that is not on during the lunch menu. It is very central next to Omni, this was the old Moods night club. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Visited on a Friday night at 6:00 p.m. so very busy (thankfully we had booked). Very welcoming Asian girl took us to our table and explained the different food stations (also said make sure to leave room for dessert - ace tip).
Despite the restaurant being full - I guess at probably more than 100 tables - there never seemed to be a queue for food. The tempanyaki station is amazing; the chef cooks it there in front of you; the cold seafood platter is so fresh I expected half of my plate to swim away! The choice is superb - Thai, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Indian, Mexican, Italian and even a British carvery counter. And then the desserts - definitely leave room to explore here.
The restaurant is new and therefore very fresh and clean and has a really fun atmosphere. At £14.99 each for the food and £11.50 for a very nice bottle of wine the value for money is excellent.
Don't hang about - just go.

1  Thank Patchydoodle
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time here and I thought i would save my review till now. We were told 20 to 30 minute wait for a table but we were seated after about only 10. The waiter explained all the different food areas to us and once we had ordered drinks ( bottomless refills on soft drinks) told us to help ourselves.. the choice and selection was really good.. the food was fresh and plentiful and always filled up quickly of something did happen to run out. It's great ro be able to try a bit of this and that. The deserts are lovely. A massive chocolate fountain being rhe centre piece! This type of restaurant is a brilliant concept especially if there is a group of you and you can't decide what kind of food you want to eat.. the waiter's return to your table periodically to remove the empty plates always asking if thing's were ok...
The price is very reasonable too. The 1st time we went at a weekend and for 2 adults and 2 children and drinks it was just over £60.. the children's prices are calculated by height for some reason so we ended up paying an adult price for a tall 13 year old. . The kids loved it though by getting to try lots of different things and if they didn't like it they just tried something else. I fail to find fault with this restaurant. definitely worth the trip into Edinburgh for.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Just visited this restaurant on Sunday with family and was surprised on the vast selection available! Some thing for everyone! Def leave room for the dessert!! Double chocolate fountain, white and milk chocolate! And hot waffles to dip!! Heaven...