“Fantastic ice cream, delicious flavours”
Review of Affogato

Affogato
Ranked #6 of 65 Dessert in Edinburgh
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed July 10, 2015 via mobile

Tried this ice cream based on reviews here and would definitely recommend it.

Small size gives you 2 scoops of different flavours in a cone for £2.60.

Delicious creamy ice cream. Don't miss it.

Reviewed July 3, 2015

Affogato serves the best tasty delicious fresh ice-cream ever. They have an amazing range of flavours and all of them taste very natural. 100 times better than the supermarket ice-creams. Their portions are very generous too. I usually go for a small scoop on their crunchy and tasty cone. For just £2.80, although the portion is called small, they serve it with 2 huge scoops.

Reviewed June 27, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I visited with my sister who had just moved to the area from London. We love Italy and gelato and this place was a real reminder! We had the ice cream - marzipan and salted caramel - which was fantastic! The table next to us had built their own waffles, which looked delicious - we will definitely be back to sample!! Friendly staff and resident dog added to the laid back atmosphere!

Reviewed June 23, 2015

They have a good range of ice creams in interesting flavours, all really rich and very flavourful. They've always asked if I want to try a flavour if I'm not sure what to choose too.
It's nice that they are open until quite late as I always find I want to eat ice cream later on before I go home.
There's plenty of seats if you don't want to take away too.
The very cute dog is a plus too!

Reviewed June 14, 2015 via mobile

I was there today with my friend and my autistic son. Owner were very rude for my son. She weren't interesting why he makes noise. Shame for her.

2  Thank 4ta77