“Mrs”
other travelers have booked this property
living room with sofa bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
living room with sofa bed
Kitchen
Expandable Table
King size bed can split into two single beds if it asked
Double bed with a sofa double bed
Bunk bed
First bathroom
Second bathroom
Playhouse Theater and Calton Hill
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JeanetteM...
Durham, United Kingdom
“Mrs ”
Reviewed February 4, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

What a fabulous apartment, very central clean spacious with all the amenities. Ideal for a group .
Giovani allowed us to pick up the keys before check in time and we were allowed to stay after check out time which meant we did not have to take all our cases out shopping with us , that was so helpful .
You do need to be fit as there are several flights of stairs to climb to get the apartment .We just looked on it as our daily exercise.
Would definitely book again .

Feb 11, 2016
Dear Jeanette,
Thank you so much for your wonderful words , it has been my pleasure have you as my guests , I will love to have you back in the future again..
The stairs are better that a Zumba class .... ;-)
babybumps...
“Pat and Jo Coyle”
Reviewed November 22, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Amazing apartments to stay in. Directly opposite the Edinburgh Playhouse. So central to everything in Edinburgh, and so reasonably priced too. Apartment was spotless and had everything you needed to make your stay pleasant. My family are STILL raving about they're stay two weeks on. Will definitely stay here again!

Nov 26, 2015
Dear Pat had been honestly my pleasure have such respectful and nice guests as you and your family and I really hope to have again in the future
Thank you so much for your wonderful words
Kindest regards
Bernadett...
“Great, central location, excellent value.”
Reviewed November 11, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Great place to stay! Up a few flights of stairs but apartment is worth it! Spacious, clean, warm, central! Modern and stylish.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Nov 19, 2015
Thank you so much for your fantastic words , it has been my pleasure have you as my guest.
Looking forward to have you back in the future
Reviewed October 19, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Sep 26, 2016
Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you very much for your wonderful word it's so important for me that you were happy with the apartment .
Thank you again and I hope to welcome you again in the future
Ptj146
Blackburn, United Kingdom
“Excellent location for Edinburgh attractions.”
Reviewed June 2, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Clean and well kept, recently refurbished, with excellent location (5 mins walk from Waverley Station and Royal Mile). It is directly opposite the Edinburgh Playhouse, and has views of Carlton Hill and its monuments.
The owners were very quick to respond to our email enquires and did all they could to make our stay enjoyable,including suppying the high chair and travelling cot we requested for our grandchild.
The owners also have a interest in the Italian restaurant which is below the apartment, some of the best Italian food we have eaten and the number of people who appeared to be known to the staff suggest that they have lots of returning customers.
We had a very enjoyable stay and would be more than happy to return

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 3, 2015
Dear Paul,
Thank you so much for the fantastic words it has been my pleasure have such respectful and gentle guests , I would love to have you again soon.
Also a big thank you from my husband and from the staff of Giuliano's restaurant , they all loved having you and your family there .
Thanks again
Ciao
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 26, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Traveling group: Friends
May 26, 2015
Thank you for your kind words , it has been my pleasure to have you as my guests and I would love to accommodate you again in the future.
Jane F
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed April 12, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We stayed in this apartment for my daughters wedding with two small children. The apartment was warm and comfortable and very clean with every thing you need for a home from home experience. In the evening we had a meal downstairs in the Italian restaurant Galliano's which was busy but the atmosphere was really enjoyable and the food was excellent.
The only negative is the road outside is very busy especially on a Friday night as there are bars and clubs in the area but it is a city and it is no worse than any other city. I would certainly return to this apartment as it is in an excellent position for shops and sight seeing.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the comfort
Liked least: The road
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 13, 2015
Dear Jane ,
Thank you so much for you wonderful words it has been a pleasure have you all as my guests and I would love have you back in the future.
I will let know the staff of Giuliano's the you had a great time there too
Best wishes for your daughter...
Kindest Regards

Ps
Unfortunately I can't control the traffic.. but I'm working on it ;-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing