TripAdvisor
Edinburgh
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews sean connery scottish person tunnocks tea cake lively bar great boutique west end boutique hotel princes street lovely hotel no air con birthday weekend mini bar full scottish breakfast comfy bed checking out would stay again standard room
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed for one night for a business trip. Staff were excellent, energetic, welcoming enthusiastic, knowledgeable about the area and helpful.
I chose to eat in the hotel, dinner was simple but excellent (mussels, mackerel, brownie) I sat in the reception area which was cosy and quiet rather than the main bar/restaurant area.
Room (Ewan McGregor) was comfortable, large and clean.
Quirky, boutique hotel. Loved it!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
HollieC269, Front Office Manager at Angels Share Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Hi colinhA3807SP,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, we are so pleased that you had such an enjoyable time in our hotel.

I am so pleased to hear that you joined us in the restaurant, our menus are available throughout the venue and our chefs work hard to ensure they feature the best in fresh, local Scottish cuisine.

Thank you for taking the time to mention the team, we love what we do here at Angles Share and it is wonderful when that is recognised.

Once again, thanks you for your kind words, we hope to mention you back in the near future.

Hollie & the Angels Share Team

Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed over at Angels Share with my husband for an evening out in Edinburgh. Hotel is in a great central location, has a lively bar area and can't compliment the front of house hotel staff enough. There was a blip with breakfast the following morning but this was dealt with in a professional and helpful manner. Would stay again.

Date of stay: October 2019
HollieC269, Front Office Manager at Angels Share Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Diane J,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review. We really appreciate your feedback and are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for mentioning the team, we genuinely care about your stay with us and are happy to help any way we can. The location is wonderful for getting around the city and we are glad you found this to be the case.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and for your review, we will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Hollie & the Angels Share Team

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed for two nights at the end of October. I travel on business to Edinburgh a couple of times a month and have stayed in many hotels and apartments but this was the first stay at Angels Share Hotel.

It was in a good location for where I work and also there were many restaurants around plus a Tesco local store. The hotel isn’t the largest but the room I had(Andy Murray) was very spacious and clean with good amenities.
The only comment I would have was that it was very hot in the room and there is no temperature control and the windows didn’t open. I would recommend and good value for money.

Trip type: Traveled on business
LauraK5756, Front Office Manager at Angels Share Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Good Afternoon

What a lovely review, we really appreciate you leaving it.

We will look at getting a fan into this room to ensure when weather is milder outside guests can cool the room down, we do value all feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future when you are next in Edinburgh.

Hollie and The Angels Share Hotel Team

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Staff is great and friendly. Good location and neighborhood. Not far from the city centre and shopping area. Will stay again definitely. The room and bathroom are wonderful. Highly recommended. Close to tram lines and a couple of restaurants.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank phalangchokw2018

Wow, thank you for your fantastic review! It is very kind of you and appreciated. I will ensure our team read your feedback.
We do hope to welcome you back again in the near future.
Hollie and The Angels Share Hotel Team

Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at Angels share last week with work and had a great time! Hotel is just next to Princes street and George street. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful, in the evening they helped me book a local tour through their online portal which is a great addition to the service. I will be making this my hotel of choice going forward!

1  Thank Jem3092

Good Afternoon
Thank you for your amazing review and for taking the time to write it after your recent stay.
I am glad you had a great time with us and managed to make use of our online tour service, it is fab as it offers 150 tours and attractions within Edinburgh and the surrounding area with live availability.
I will pass on your kind comments to our staff, they will be delighted.
We do hope to welcome you back again in the near future, please book direct for the best rates.
Hollie & The Angels Share Hotel Team