TripAdvisor
Edinburgh
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews sean connery scottish person tunnocks tea cake lively bar great boutique west end boutique hotel princes street lovely hotel no air con birthday weekend mini bar full scottish breakfast comfy bed checking out would stay again standard room
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed for two nights at the end of October. I travel on business to Edinburgh a couple of times a month and have stayed in many hotels and apartments but this was the first stay at Angels Share Hotel.

It was in a good location for where I work and also there were many restaurants around plus a Tesco local store. The hotel isn’t the largest but the room I had(Andy Murray) was very spacious and clean with good amenities.
The only comment I would have was that it was very hot in the room and there is no temperature control and the windows didn’t open. I would recommend and good value for money.

Trip type: Traveled on business
LauraK5756, Front Office Manager at Angels Share Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Good Afternoon

What a lovely review, we really appreciate you leaving it.

We will look at getting a fan into this room to ensure when weather is milder outside guests can cool the room down, we do value all feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future when you are next in Edinburgh.

Hollie and The Angels Share Hotel Team

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Staff is great and friendly. Good location and neighborhood. Not far from the city centre and shopping area. Will stay again definitely. The room and bathroom are wonderful. Highly recommended. Close to tram lines and a couple of restaurants.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank phalangchokw2018

Wow, thank you for your fantastic review! It is very kind of you and appreciated. I will ensure our team read your feedback.
We do hope to welcome you back again in the near future.
Hollie and The Angels Share Hotel Team

Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at Angels share last week with work and had a great time! Hotel is just next to Princes street and George street. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful, in the evening they helped me book a local tour through their online portal which is a great addition to the service. I will be making this my hotel of choice going forward!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jem3092

Good Afternoon
Thank you for your amazing review and for taking the time to write it after your recent stay.
I am glad you had a great time with us and managed to make use of our online tour service, it is fab as it offers 150 tours and attractions within Edinburgh and the surrounding area with live availability.
I will pass on your kind comments to our staff, they will be delighted.
We do hope to welcome you back again in the near future, please book direct for the best rates.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great West End location with easy access to everything. I was in town for business and pleasure and Angels Share exceeded my expectations on every level. From the warm welcome, great service, friendly exchanges, and helpful directions to the fun rooms, comfy bed, and generous amenities our trip was measurably better for our stay. Great value too! Can't wait to return - will definitely make this my preferred Edinburgh hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Kristin J
LauraK5756, Front Office Manager at Angels Share Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good Morning

Wow thank you for your amazing 5 star review, that is very kind of you to leave this feedback.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will now make Angels Share Hotel your preferred hotel when visiting Edinburgh. I will pass your kind comments onto the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Angels Share Hotel soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have been using Angels Share Hotel for a number of years now and they have never let me down. Rooms are great and the hotels service is first rate. Great bar and restaurant as well. Central location is a real bonus.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank taylorstravels2124

Good Morning

Thank you for your very kind review, we are pleased to hear you enjoy coming back to stay with us each time you are in Edinburgh.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.