TripAdvisor
Edinburgh
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews sean connery scottish person tunnocks tea cake lively bar great boutique west end boutique hotel princes street lovely hotel no air con birthday weekend mini bar full scottish breakfast comfy bed checking out would stay again standard room
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Staff is great and friendly. Good location and neighborhood. Not far from the city centre and shopping area. Will stay again definitely. The room and bathroom are wonderful. Highly recommended. Close to tram lines and a couple of restaurants.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank phalangchokw2018
LauraK5756, Front Office Manager at Angels Share Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Wow, thank you for your fantastic review! It is very kind of you and appreciated. I will ensure our team read your feedback.
We do hope to welcome you back again in the near future.
Hollie and The Angels Share Hotel Team

Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at Angels share last week with work and had a great time! Hotel is just next to Princes street and George street. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful, in the evening they helped me book a local tour through their online portal which is a great addition to the service. I will be making this my hotel of choice going forward!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jem3092

Good Afternoon
Thank you for your amazing review and for taking the time to write it after your recent stay.
I am glad you had a great time with us and managed to make use of our online tour service, it is fab as it offers 150 tours and attractions within Edinburgh and the surrounding area with live availability.
I will pass on your kind comments to our staff, they will be delighted.
We do hope to welcome you back again in the near future, please book direct for the best rates.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great West End location with easy access to everything. I was in town for business and pleasure and Angels Share exceeded my expectations on every level. From the warm welcome, great service, friendly exchanges, and helpful directions to the fun rooms, comfy bed, and generous amenities our trip was measurably better for our stay. Great value too! Can't wait to return - will definitely make this my preferred Edinburgh hotel.

1  Thank Kristin J
LauraK5756, Front Office Manager at Angels Share Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good Morning

Wow thank you for your amazing 5 star review, that is very kind of you to leave this feedback.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will now make Angels Share Hotel your preferred hotel when visiting Edinburgh. I will pass your kind comments onto the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Angels Share Hotel soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have been using Angels Share Hotel for a number of years now and they have never let me down. Rooms are great and the hotels service is first rate. Great bar and restaurant as well. Central location is a real bonus.

1  Thank taylorstravels2124

Good Morning

Thank you for your very kind review, we are pleased to hear you enjoy coming back to stay with us each time you are in Edinburgh.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fantastic location, walking distance to all the sites. Close to tram stop. I stayed in the Sharleen Spiteri room which was on the small side but if you aren't planning on spending hours in your room (which would be daft considering how amazing Edinburgh is) it is perfectly fine. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Good size bathroom and the toiletries were fab! Breakfast also very good. All in all great value for money and would definitely return!

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank girlysaffster
HollieC269, Front Office Manager at Angels Share Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Girlysaffster,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a lovely review we really appreciate it. Our location is fantastic as its just a short walk to most things you would want to see and close to the public transport for when you want to go further afield.

Our beds really are fantastic and we are always having guests comment about the good nights sleep they get!

Thank you again for your kind review we really do appreciate it!

Hollie and the Angels Share Team