“'particular' customer”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Woods Deli passed my test...thank you for a very fine lunchtime take away roll & perfect coffee yesterday...constructed with care & attention to detail (& humour) for this fussy one! Totally the wrong side of town for me but I shall travel for Aly to make my lunch again soon. It was a wholly fun & tasty experience...such a simple 10 minutes but it brightened up my wednesday. Thank you & all the best.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

best coffee I had during my week in Scotland, by far... scones delicious and risen high enough even for The Scone Queen (my mother!)
BEAUTIFUL Deli, warm and welcoming staff, delicious food and drinks... Really, what more could you ask for?
Great job guys!

1  Thank 777Ali
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We dropped in here after some hillwalking. We wanted something tasty and light. The menu provided a host of great ideas fresh sandwiches home made burgers pulled pork and several cold themed platters. We opted for the Spanish platter for two. A generous arrangement of chorizo and othe cooked meats, cheese ,olives ,capers, chillies roasted peppers and salad with home made bread replenished on request. Everything was delicious. Service was a little slow as everything was freshly sliced, and I wonder how they would cope with a full restaurant. Very friendly and obliging staff though. Could not recommend it highly enough.. Didn't see any alcohol so assumed they did not have a license ... A nice glass of wine might have complemented the meal.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Was there this evening for a friends birthday, wonderful experience

Friendly waiting staff, yummy food and BYOB with only £2 corkage which is donated to charity so win win

Only downside was a little pricey for out of town dining £33 for 2 mains, bread, tap water and a coffee

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Really enjoyed Woods Deli last night. All four of us had great food and banter with the staff?
need to keep up the high standard and this will become a well established quality eatery.
cheeseboard was brill and great to choose my own cheese.
Please keep the BYOB as this will ensure more repeat visits.
Just one thought....mains are a tad pricey.