“Lovely food served by even lovelier people!”
Review of Fatma Restaurant - CLOSED

Fatma Restaurant
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Myself and my friend visited here for lunch today and feel we've uncovered a hidden gem! The food was delicious and we throughly enjoyed the Lebanese beer which was light and refreshing. The service was fab and welcoming, just what we needed on a miserable wet afternoon. The staff were brilliant, very attentive and sweet. The place was clean and hidden away ensuring it wasn't too crammed. We wouldn't hesitate in visiting again and recommend this restaurant highly!

سمير ا, Owner at Fatma Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you so much Nobile for the lovely review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Had been meaning to try this place when in Leith, and finally got round to it last sunday during my day trip from Eyemouth. Soon as I walked in the door with my family I was greeted by a lovely man who showed us to our table and made us feel welcome. The top level service continued throughout the meal, which consisted of various mezes and a main course mixed grill platter: this included two lamb chops that were cooked medium and were the best lamb chops I have ever eaten! (And I eat a lot of lamb). The food overall was lovely and very fresh. if you want to quality food and receive service as it should be then check this place out and get real for your money. I am def going back here with my family as soon as I can.

سمير ا, Owner at Fatma Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Thank you so much Michael for the lovely review and we are all delighted to have been able to make your visit a memorable one and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a family celebration at Fatma recently & I must say that the food was really good & a very extensive choice. There were all age ranges including children & everyone was satisfied with the variety of food. The Lebanese wine was excellent too. The service was superb & very welcoming. I will certainly be going again.

سمير ا, Owner at Fatma Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you so much Gailandsam and we are delighted that you and your family enjoyed our food and service and we look forward to your next visit

Reviewed October 24, 2013

From the begining the manager treated us like VIP guests.
All staff make sure all customers were happy and treated special.
Food was amazingwe will definitely go back there again!

1  Thank Daria S

Thank you Daria S for the lovely review and we look forward to your next visit

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I thought I knew more or less what to expect from Lebanese cuisine but I was very surprised when me and my fiancee went there for a meal last night. It was a lovely mixture of several cultures with it's own, unique character. The food was superb, the Lebanese wine was just as good and we'll be definitely going back soon - and bringing friends with us. A brilliant experience! Their pan fried chicken liver starter is one of the best things I ever ate. And the size of portions is crazy! We got 5 meze dishes between the 2 of us and we couldn't finish them. It was a little bit on the expensive side, but next time we'll know to order half the food we did! :)

1  Thank FoodieMEdinburgh

Thank you Justyna M for the review and the picture and we look forward to your next visit