“Delicious Thai-like food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Berkshire, United Kingdom
“Delicious Thai-like food”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Phenomenal service and stocked Singh's beer. This is an Indian and Thai food restaurant so the Thai food which we ordered was a bit different e.g. olives served with Some Tam (always tricky in the UK because of the difficulty in getting green papaya), Basmati rice rather than Jasmine rice. But ... the food was freshly prepared, beautifully cooked and with generous amounts of basil and coriander where appropriate ☺ When we requested a dish of fish sauce with chopped chillies to season the rice it appeared in seconds, brilliant. Did I mention the phenomenal service? The manager gave me his email address so that we could warn him next time we go and he will ensure they have enough bids eye chillies!

• Visited June 2014

“Lovely restaurant -fab Indian curry”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I thought i would try this restaurant after it was recommended to me and i was very pleased i did, the food was lovely, it came really quickly and was good big portions. The service was also second to none with the waiting staff being attentive and even gave us some free snacks while we were waiting for our food to cook.
i would recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes curry, you will not be disappointed.

They also do Thai food and have specific Thai and Indian chefs who specialise in each cuisine.

“Recommended”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My son and I ate at the Mintleaf earlier this week. A very pleasant eating space, friendly service and, above all, excellent food. I thoroughly recommend this Leith restaurant. We shall certainly return.

Visited June 2014
West lothian
“Excellent Restaurant and Great Night”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I have been to Mint Leaf twice now and cannot rate it highly enough. It is a modern Indian/Thai restaurant with a good sized menu and will have something to suit all taste buds. Both times I have been I have went with family and all of us really enjoyed the experience. The last time I was there I had the Mixed Pakora starter followed by a Chicken Tikka dish. Both of which were full of flavour and filled me up. The Naan’s that we got as a table were also of a good size and struggled to finish them. Prices are reasonable and by Edinburgh standards are probably one of the cheapest Indian’s about. I have not yet tried the Thai dishes however look to try them next time I will be there.

“Soooooo Good!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Returned to the Mintleaf tonight. Lovely meal as always and the staff are so friendly. Had tandoori mixed grill, chicken hot and sour murgh, sag paneer, nan and these amazing sweet potatoe dumplings with peanut satay sauce. Don't need to go anywhere else in Leith for a curry this good. Thai food is also spot on. Thanks Mintleaf