All reviews sky tv rooms are small handy phone international calls tram stop white company toiletries trams and buses transport links would stay again short stay bed was comfortable hotel is in a great location budget hotel stayed here for nights couple of nights shower room great shower
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Okay... where to start?
The location of the hotel was amazing, we were close to the centre, right opposite the train station and the tram line was right on the street. However this was the only good thing about the hotel.

There’s parking at the hotel which is £10 for 24 hours, parking is advertised for the hotel but didn’t say it was chargeable, however at least we knew the car was safe. Check in was easy enough, staff appeared a little fed up.

Got to our room (117) the room was definitely on the small size, it was a struggle to get around the bottom of the bed. There were only 4 clothes hangers for 2 people for a two day stay? We ended up living out of our suitcases.
We had a nice big window over looking the Main Street however it was ruined by the fact there was something sticky all over the window shelf. There appeared to be dust all over the shelf over the bed and on the tv, I dropped something on the floor so bent down to get it to find that there was loads of rubbish and dust all under the bed it was disgusting.
The bed was awful!!!! I was kneeling on the bed using the mirror above it and when I climbed off I had spring marks on my knees!!!! The bed has now caused my hip to be really painful, sleeping was impossible, when you have travelled almost 300 miles to stay in such a disappointing establishment!

The towels were lovely, and it was nice to have towels that were big enough to go around you comfortably.
I don’t believe that the establishment is a 3* and I don’t think it’s worth the money paid.
I wouldn’t recommend this hotel

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Victoria S
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Please do it go to this hotel if you expect a decent size bedroom, clean sheets, clean bathroom, working air con, working tele, and or breakfast included as we received none of the following. It reminded me of a jail as the room is so unbelievably basic with no wear to even hang clothes? There was no window, and the bathroom was basically right next to the bed, lovely :) I work in a hotel and therefore know the standards I’m looking for I was absolutely gobsmacked when I walked into the room, don’t waste your money it should be called a hostel and not a hotel. Also the pictures online are NOTHING like the actual rooms, class photoshopping skills:) the one thing I would credit this hotel for is the location, it is a perfect location to get in and out of the City Center with ease. We used Uber, the trams, and the buses! All were great. Honestly though, don’t go.

Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank Rachael M
Reviewed December 23, 2019

About 20 minute walk into the centre, room was compact but had a nice modern feel to it. Free tea and coffee available at all times in reception - better than the cheap stuff provided in other hotels. Free movies included - we did have a slight problem with this but was sorted out by very helpful and friendly staff. We booked early and got a great rate and would definitely book again. Thanks to all the staff.

Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

Yes the room is compact with no frills and the tiles in the bathroom aren’t gleaming, but you shouldn’t be spending all your time in there anyway. You’re in a capital city! Maybe we got lucky with our room going by the negative reviews of others, but it was clean, quiet, a nice temp and everything worked as it should. We checked in and out real quick and left our cases for a couple of hours on check out day with no problem. We were room 603. We would definitely stay again.

Reviewed December 15, 2019

Room was very small with not much room to move about at all, toilet is right next to a wall which u hit your leg off of when trying to use. Shower had mould on tiles and the shampoo and conditioner was empty. The bed had stains on it (Clearly not cleaned from previous guests) and the sheets had a huge rip in them, the room was full of dust (obviously not cleaned before we arrived). Staff weren’t very talkative and didn’t even ask us how our stay was when we left. Wouldn’t recommend at all defo not worth £190 for 2 nights and definitely will not be back.

1  Thank 2001cb