“Decent meals with reasonable price.”
Review of Pasta Fresca - CLOSED

Pasta Fresca
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed November 3, 2013

In short words, if u want to have meals like home cooked, Pasta Fresca is the place. Great food and reasonable price.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Greeted by lovely staff, calming n welcoming place, gr8 coffee n fab food.

Thanks for everything, regards Daz Oz

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Yesterday went there for a quick sandwich with my girlfriend and after a long while of wait got our food. One single slice of parma ham (most likely serrano actually) and few sorry slices of yellow rectangular mozzarella made my baguette which was over £6 my girgriend had exactly the same but toasted and coated £1 extra. Paid for those and 2 33cl bottles of Heineken £21.20!! What a rip off for tourists!!

1  Thank Italianwaiter
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I found this restaurant by accident but I'm glad I did! Situated in the centre of the city I could not believe that I had not frequented this clean, friendly establishment before now. The food is great, reasonably priced and with generous portion sizes this wee eatery is a must!

1  Thank Annie2309
Reviewed December 4, 2012

was looking for some hot food to eat and happen to chance upon this place which was quite hidden in a small lane... Had fettucine in carbonara while my wife had meatball spaghetti.. The food were good and staff were helpful.. Location was a bit hideous though, which probably explained why there were little customer...

2  Thank ronnieong